Friday, January 19, 2007

What a Plain Jane is...

Up to...

  • 2 separate business trips to New York City the last 2 weeks - another one coming up the week after next,
  • a weekend jaunt to San Diego (staying at Coronado Island),
  • a girls-only long weekend to Las Vegas coming up in 2 weeks - after all these travels, est. 18500+ miles, I will need to visit the hotel spa when I get to Vegas!



Reads...
Those 6-hour plane rides to NYC can get pretty long so I just read The Witch of Cologne by Tobsha Learner and False Impression by Jeffrey Archer (both 3 out of 5 stars IMHO).
[Jeffrey Archer had written better books; I liked his First Among Equals much better.]

It was wicked cold in NYC and was snowing when I flew out of the airport yesterday. The last time I was in NYC was a week each last Oct-Nov-Dec 2003 and was cold too then!

And how is it here in Shangri-La? Sunny, blue blue skies, and flowers blooming. This is how my backyard looks like today: